Monday, November 2, 2009

Turn Back Time

this is not a halloween post for sure! hahahaha. i'm so sorry i didnt post anything about last halloween because i had really really no idea of what was I doing. guess what? I spent that once-in-a-year-celebration by stayed-at-home. did nothing! how about your halloween guys? any story to tell? :)

PS: at my yesterday-post, i DID mention that I'm not a Fashion Blogger but what I'm thinking of is that being Fashion Blogger isn't bad at all :-p so just judge me whatever you want me to be.

--------------------------------------------------------
I've just watched this very cool movie: Man, It's damn damn great.


the film is about the-woman-number-one in fashion. numero uno. who else, Anna Wintour.

you can watch it online here, go grab your popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment