Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brandon Von Haus Asri

took some pictures today :)

detail of the top

top - dbute, legging - t-box, leather jacket - forever 21, bangles - bought in bali, gladi heels - bought in bangkok

first of all....HAPPY SUNDAY everyone! :D actually this doesn't adressed to me. my school's gonna have pre-exam tomorrow. i've never done pre-exam before, this is the first time in my school's history. i took this picts after lunch with my family at Baji Pamai, Kelapa Gading. the fried rice is super-delicious as it always used to be hahaha. Brandon Von Haus Asri is my dog's name which is written in his birth certificate. but before the certificate came out i had named him Maximilliano Winchflat (fyi, Maximilian means "The Great"), so that we call him Max. It's a Siberian Husky. I always love Siberians :) btw sorry for the bad image quality. my sista's SLR is brokeeeen! we'll get it fixed asap!

xoxo, the TICK-TOCK girl

13 comments:

  1. your dog is so cute.... i have my self a flat coated retriever and a golden... i've always wanted to have the syberian... but i dont think i have the time to take care of him. Syberian is a preety difficult to be taking care of....

    cheers

    Ninneta

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, great outfit! (:

    the pic in my blog, it's a jacket. it's my mom's when she was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cie leathernya dipakeeeeeeeee :)))
    serem loh bel pelemnya tapi bermakna tp rada2 ga masuk akal tapi bagus haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a wonderful dog... love your top

    have a good weekend

    val

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, well this one's a left-over. my mom had a lot more cool stuffs but she gave them away as well. i was looking at these pictures of hers back when she was young and her stuffs were all great, but she doesn't have them now. ):

    by the way, your dog's name is friggin enigmatic, huh? in a cool and unique way, though, haha i like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww thanks!!! You are wonderful too!!!

    love, val

    ReplyDelete
  7. nahh, don't bother, you can call my by name. (:
    woah, thank you much, i'll surely link you back.
    oh did you manage to hit the fashion week?

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyy... walking.. love your shoes...
    and btw, what a lovely siberian...very pretty indeed...

    www.alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great jacket!!
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah the jkt fashion week. i didn't get to come, i was too busy with this school thingy ):

    ReplyDelete