Friday, August 13, 2010

Goin Ethnic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hellooo i'm back! I've taken the bandages off but you know.. I dont feel so well especially when I'm wearing high heels. The weirdest part is I started getting the tingles, so-often! (it only happens in one foot, the one which got injured). Have any of you ever experienced this?

top - forever21, skirt - random store in broadway NY, ring - forever21, leather bag - Michael Kors, bangles - (the gold one is from Pull and Bear) the rest is my cousin's, and heels - Steve Madden.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome look !
    Love the wedges and the pop of yellow frm d bag !

    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore the details on your blouse. :)

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete