Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catwoman

pictures were taken by maggie

wearing : shoulder-pad bodycon dress - kochi, black tights - gaudi,
shoes - mitchybell, bangles - baught @ bali, bag - a.aigner

hey guys,ahhh how I miss posting ! yea you know, the school is back to normal, no more holiday's stuffs, no more late-night-sleep. and I also have a new lesson (with my friend, shirley) after school! driving lesson. but I've finished it this week! so glad bcs driving.. is not easy as I thought before. and oh ya! happy-very-belated-new-year-everyone! hahaha

7 comments:

  1. killer boots <3<3<3
    of course..i've linked yours in return
    do keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely mini photo session dear .
    i loved the ones behind those bars.

    thanks for the comment you wrote on my blog .
    keep posting more inspirations !

    HOPE YOU'VE HAD AN AWESOME WEEKEND!
    much love from .
    glisters and blisters :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @della @michelle @dotie: thankyou guys ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. fierce! i love your dress.

    btw koffy is a boxer.

    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete