Saturday, December 26, 2009

I ♥ BALI

all pictures're taken by my sister, Maggie Michella

hey hey, sorry for the lack of post, I've been to Bali for last 5 days. I went to Bali with my family plus, my grandma. and yes. I had lotsss of FUN! we did rafting on the second day and it successfully made my body bruised. we also played parasailing, jetski, flying fish, and banana boat. I got sunburn from going to the beach on the forth day aaaaaa, stinging burns! I unexpectedly met my junior high school's friend, called George. And found my mom and his were good friends. We're having dinner together with all of his huge family (re: his aunts, his mom's friends, his cousins, his uncle etc etc) bcs her mother's celebrating her 43rd birthday. We ate chinese-seafood and I could only ate the corn soup and squids bcs my damn allergy.

how do you guys spend your holiday? do you have lots of fun? I hope you do! :)

3 comments: