Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Fun Day

wearing: t shirt - bloopendorse, a cheap monday skinny jeans , shoes - bought in china

I skip class that day and I'm not alone! About 25 social students were absent and, for my class, it was about 10. I woke up at 9.30 and rushed to Shirley's house. Halim picked us and than we went to Gading to watch G-Force. It was totally awesome. The guinea pigs are soooo cute and cool! I met some friends there (who's also skip the class) and after that we went to Ancol for riding what Indonesian called "bebek-bebekan" hahaha. But it has closed already :( so we took Gondola for vengeance.

kevin , shirley , and me


what we have for dinner :

arent the portions kinda too much for three persons? hahaha.
anyway, have a nice weekend everyone :)

xoxo, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment