Sunday, July 12, 2009

thailand 09

BACK

Sawatdee Khrab! (means hello in Thai :D )




welllll i'm back :D
it's supposed to be on 9 jul and it was :D haha
but i didn't blog because I have no time, really (I was directly.. slept when I arrived from the airport around 8 pm)

and actually today is Phiebi's SweetSeventeen Birthday (picts'll come soon)

Thailand
is great. I've so much fun there.
I do love Thailand :) their culture their food, especially in Bangkok which has (as you all know) plenty of shopping district. yey!

Here's some picts :

wore mask, avoiding swine flu :)

@ small cruise with hot-handsome guy from the tour :D

me and my sis, Maggie Michella

just got back from Etude House. FYI, muka gue di make up in banci thai akaka. parah body sama muka boleh oke tapi suaranya boo, ngebass. tp mreka baek2 lohhh! jangan salah make up nye jago abisss. top deh akakaka.

for more picts, just visit my facebook here

that's all :)

xoxo,Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment